Who We AreAs professional painters we know that your home is direct reflection on our reputation. Through our commitment to customer service and attention to detail, we are quickly earning a reputation for exemplary painting services.
Whether your project involves a historic Victorian or a newly built home, we have the skills to achieve unsurpassed results. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of craftsmanship and a stress free experience that will clearly set us apart from our competition. Our workmanship is highly noticeable through beautiful painting finishes, meticulous preparation, use of top of the line products and timely performance. Getting the job done right and while displaying our company name on our signs and clothing, we assure our customers that we take pride and stand behind our work.
We guarantee friendliness, neatness and respect from our employees at all times. When choosing a company to work on your home, you can count on us for being the one you can trust. read more
Why Choose Us
- Professionalism of our crew.
- Superior craftsmanship.
- Meticulous surface preparation.
- Fully insured.
- Lead safe work practices and accreditations.
- 3 year warranty.
"They showed up early (7am) every day and were quiet, professional, clean and neat. They unexpectedly took care of little things like taking down and putting back up the screens on the screened in back porch. They were easy to work with, did a nice job and the house looks great."
"At a subsequent meeting of unit owners, every one of our group had uniformly positive reviews of the painting crew. And in spite of strong pro-and-con opinions about the trustees' color choices, the quality of the paint job was not an issue! If I were ever to hire a painter for all or part of my own condo, I wouldn't hesitate to call Bruno's Painting Co. And I'd recommend them without reservation to others."
"The remedial work - carpentry, replacement of door and window boards and clapboards etc. were thorough and complete. This work -which is unseen after the paint is applied - is the back bone of the job. We are very pleased with his thoroughness. We appreciated that at the end of each work day the work site was entirely cleaned up - nothing left hanging around for the next day. At the end of the job all windows cleaned before screens put back on."
Services List- Interior and exterior painting
- Residential and commercial painting
- Paint and stain stripping
- Wallpaper removal
- Deck staining and refinishing
All working areas are completely covered protecting it from chips, dust and paint drips. At the end of each working day a thorough clean up is done, all paint chips and dust are HEPA vacuumed, ladders are layed down on ground and out of the way, and all equipment are stored neatly. Surface preparation is the most important step to a professional looking and long lasting paint job.
Our preparation includes:
- Power wash all surfaces to wash off mildew and dirt. - Removal of loose caulking. - Scraping and sanding of peeling paint. - Priming of all bare wood. - Caulking of wood joints and gaps. - Top coat with high quality paint.
Interior painting is one way of increasing the value of your home. It is also a way to enhance lighting, mood and room space. When working inside your home we make sure to completely cover your floors. We'll move your furniture to either the center of the room or to another room if possible. Any furniture left in the room is covered completely to make sure no dust or paint gets in it. Ceilings, walls, and trim are then prepared for painting.
Our preparation includes:
- Patch and prime imperfections on ceilings and walls. - Walls are sanded smooth. - Trim is sanded and washed and joints are caulked. - Patched areas and bare wood are primed. - High quality finish paint is then applied.
*When painting is complete all equipment are removed, room is vacuumed and furniture is moved back.
Deck Staining and Refinishing
If you have a deck you probably know that it is the one thing that requires the most maintenance on the exterior of your home. Whenever possible we always recommend a clear or transparent stain finish. Though clear and transparent stains require recoating more often, it does not peel and the prep work on recoating is very easy at times only simple washing is enough. Solid deck stains look much like paint. It is formulated to penetrate the wood but it also adheres very well over previously painted or stained decks. When properly prepared you should expect 3 to 4 years until re-staining is required when using a solid deck stain. Unfortunately, you can expect to re-satin a deck much more often here in New England.
Our preparation includes:
- Pressure washing. - Chemical stripping (for decks stained with clear stain). - Power stripping (where deterioration is present). - Sand to open the porous of the wood. - Apply adequate coats of deck stain.
About Our ServicesBrunos Painting is a full service painting company.
We take pride in our work and strive to provide the highest standard of quality work and service. Our work is always meticulously done from preparation to finish, and we warranty every project. Brunos Painting Co is an EPA certified company and at least one EPA certified renovator will be working at all projects that involves the disturbance of lead paint.
Beginning April 2010, federal law will require contractors that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and school, built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination. Therefore beginning in April 2010, ask to see your contractor's certification. For more information on these new rules visit the EPA lead website at or call 1-800-424-LEAD (5323).
"We would like to say that Bruno is a man of professional integrity, courteous and very pleasant to work with. He answers all questions as the work is going along with patience, friendliness and clarity. There is no question but that we would and will use Bruno's Painting for future work."
"In our complete interior and exterior job, I did not find one example of them cutting a corner or splash and dashing. In the end, I can not recommend Bruno and his painting company enough. He's growing his business and takes enormous pride in his work. You should consider yourself fortunate if you need painting and can get him to help, I know I did and I want to thank Bruno and all of his workers for a superb job that exceeded our expectations in every way. We look forward to having Bruno's Painting back to paint the barn this spring!"
"I called Bruno in the summer and he promptly provided an estimate although he told me that he couldn't do the work until the fall. He was a little delayed by weather but he came in October with his crew. They worked swiftly and diligently and completed the job to our great satisfaction."
- R. Talbolt Lowell, MA Bruno and his crew did a great job on the interior of or house. They were very flexible and conscience.
- W. O'Brien Andover, MA We were very fortunate to find Bruno's Painting. The one word we would use to describe him is PROFESSIONAL. Thoroughly professional. His estimate was definitely competitive. His work can be described as exemplary. Bruno was punctual when he came by to look at the job. He and his crew were punctual each day of the job until it was done. Bruno supervised his workers in person every day of the work. It could be clearly seen that his work crew was comprised of mature professional painters - no youngsters with paint brushes.
- G. McWhinnie Jamaica Plain, MA As a condo trustee, home during the day, I watched the process closely from day to day and worked with Bruno whenever any complication arose. The job took about a week. The crew was fastidious in prep and clean-up. (I do my own interior painting, and I'm fussy!) And they were downright saintly in accommodating the schedules of all 42 unit owners, whose doors had to be open for painting--twice. Bruno made good suggestions about finishes and was at every decision point as pleasant as any tradesman I've every worked with.
- M. Kalaf Brookline, MA Bruno responded to my call within several hours and we made an appointment for him to inspect the house and give me a quote. On that day, when he realized he was running late, he called me to let me know so I could adjust my schedule, which I appreciated. Bruno provided a very competitive bid. Unlike others that I had talked to, he did not seem daunted by the size of the house, the condition of the paint (a lot of peeling) or the number of colors (6). They worked on the house Monday-Friday and 1/2 day on Saturday for almost three weeks.
- M. Martel Lowell, MA We bought a very old house that had not been painted in decades. Lead paint was a major concern. We met with seven painting companies and then found Bruno. I immediately felt like he was the one for us by the way he spoke about the prep work and his overall demeanor. Once the job started my initial impression got more and more confirmed. The prep work was amazing. Bruno and his team exceeded expectations at every opportunity, old doors stripped down to bare wood, radiators all done even though we never discussed it originally. He pulled the storm windows and repainted all. And we made a few add-on's and each time he priced the change orders very favorably. The best thing is how hard they worked and what a great group of guys he has working for him. They were delightful with my daughters - they all have kids themselves - and we felt very comfortable with having them in our house. You won't need to watch over them or worry about a thing because their quality standards are very very high.
- D. Williams Carlisle, MA
258 Harvard St. #354
Brookline, MA 02446
Telephone: (617) 617-4931
Lowell, Ma. 01854
Telephone: (978) 710-4934
Monday-Saturday 7am - 7pm est
We take your privacy and security seriously...
We collect information about you so that we can personalize your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us. You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Company HistoryBruno Custodio
Owner of Bruno's Painting Company
My passion for painting homes began while attending Somerville High School in Somerville MA. I worked during the summer with my father, who is a master painter by trade. We worked for a reputable local painting company. After the first summer working as an apprentice and seeing how people were delighted with a simple change of color, I knew that being a professional painter would be something I would like to pursue as a career. While at school, I was a student of the Painting and Decorating program taught by mentors, professional painters and school teachers Paul Good and George Reynolds. It was in this program that I learned many skills and work practices that I still use today.
Once a high school graduate, I decided to work for the same painting company that my father had been working with for many years. When work was slow during the winter months, I started to work for other local companies. I learned and perfected my skills while working for different companies in the Metro Boston Area. Many times while on the job I reflected on how my colleagues and I had to do things which I did not necessarily agree with, in order to complete jobs within a specific time frame. Often times, the crew would even have to train themselves when a new tool or technique came along. It was then, that I decided I really needed to do something to make a change. So with my mind set on the old saying 'Do it right the first time' I began Bruno's Painting Company. I intentionally chose to make my name associated with the company name so that each job that is completed by Bruno's Painting Company is a direct reflection on how proud I am to offer an honest and reliable service.
By hiring Bruno's Painting, I assure that you will be engaging an honest and reliable painting company, who employs properly trained employees whom are focused on the quality of the end result.